Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What do you think?

We discussed having a blog at the town meeting in Chapel Hill and this is what we could use. I think only I can post, but anyone can comment. That could be a problem but I don't know how to make a more open blog. Let me know what you think. I could create a listserve if that would be better (there is also a listserve created in Greensboro we could join).

Rep. Price has a public event on Iraq coming up and that could be a place to lobby him on supporting a Resolution of Inquiry on the Downing Street memos. Another idea I have heard is to read the July 23rd memo at public events (such as the Monday peace vigil in Chapel Hill). I'm planning to circulate the petition I created tonight at the nuclear weapons teach-in at the Chapel Hill Town Hall. The petition is available at Internationalist Books, the Peoples Channel, the Durham Food Co-op, and The Know Book Store. There is an article on our town meeting in the August issue of Triangle Free Press.

No comments: